Below are the rules for the award:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions asked.
- Nominate seven more bloggers for the award
- Create seven questions for your nominees.
My Answers to the questions:
- Briefly describe how your blog got started. After reading blogs for a few years I decided to give it a go myself. I have always loved writing so this is something i really enjoy. I decided to blog about things I know and things i love so handbags and make-up basically 🙂
- Who is your favorite real-life unsung super hero? My mom. I don’t know how she does as much as she does. She has a very stressful full-time job and has also been looking after two elderly aunties recently who both suffer with dementia and have no children of their own. So my Mom is a definite unsung super hero.
- What is one place in the world you always wanted to visit? Maldives
- What do you love about blogging? I love the support and encouragement bloggers give each other and how it allows me to be a bit creative.
- If you could choose any profession in the world what would you choose and why? I would probably be a Travel writer so i got to travel the world
- How would your friend and/or loved one describe you in one word? FUN!
- What is your all-time favorite movie. This is tough. I have lots of favourite films. I will go for Breakfast at Tiffany’s. NO wait…. Shawshank. NO wait…….Forest Gump. NO WAIT…….
Below are my nominations
My questions for the bloggers:
- Briefly describe how your blog got started.
- Who inspires you?
- Favourite place in the world?
- I am most happy when I am ……
- Thing you are most proud of
- Most treasured possession
- Where would you like your blog to me this time next year?
Louise Austin Richards