First of all, I am really pleased to announce that I now have over 300 followers. It was only a few months ago that I was celebrating 200 followers. I know to some, 300 is not a lot but to me its something I am really proud of.
I started this blog with no expectations. I didn’t think anyone would follow but I wanted to give it a go and have enjoyed every moment. I am looking forward to my blogging future.
Next, I am very thankful to Jade Mayhead for the Liebster Award. If you don’t already follow Jade, please check out her blog as she is very talented and posts about beauty and lifestyle.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Questions from Jade Mayhead –
- What is your favourite guilty pleasure? Trash TV. I love programmes like Big Brother, Love Island, Ex on the Beach.
- What is your go-to hairstyle? Sleek and smooth straight hair. My hair is naturally straight so I find it easier to go with that. Sometimes I do like to curl and add volume.
- Do you have any bad habits – If so what are they? Biting my nails 😦
- What’s your favourite thing to do to pass time? Blogging! This is my hobby and I love it. Not just writing my own, but reading others. I also love watching U Tube.
- If you could only have one Social Media, which would you choose? (WordPress doesn’t count!) Probably Facebook. I am not good at keeping in regally contact with some friends and family, and some live in other countries, so Facebook ensures I can see what they are up to and maintain some sort of contact.
- What is your main blogging goal? To keep improving. Keep improving my content and photos and hopefully increase the number of followers.
- If you could see anyone live who would it be? Adele. Love her.
- Would you rather never watch anything again, or never read anything again? I would probably rather never watch anything again. I love reading.
- What is your favourite childhood memory? My dad used to take us on spur of the moment trips and I loved that. He would wake us early and say “come on, we are off to the seaside”.
- What is your 5 favourite features about yourself? My hair, freckles, eyes, ears and feet.
- What is your Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat names? Not on Instagram or Snapchat (yet) Twitter – @laustinrichards
My Questions to you –
- Favourite City?
- First Make Up product you ever brought?
- Favourite high-end beauty brand?
- Who is your idol?
- Favourite fashion or beauty store?
- One thing on your bucket list
- You can only use one beauty product for the rest if your life – What do you choose?
- Favourite TV Show?
- How did you get into blogging?
- Summarise your blog
- Facebook & Twitter links
Hope you enjoyed this, thanks for reading.