I am so happy to be nominated for another Liebster Award. I was nominated by the lovely Hollie from Lashes, Love and Laughter. You can check out her blog here, she writes amazing posts on Fashion and Beauty with great content and beautiful photos so go follow her blog.
Rules of the Liebster Award:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask 11 new questions for them to answers
Here are my answers to Hollies questions –
If you could bring one person back into your life who would it be and why? My Nan. She died a few years ago now and I still miss her.
What is your happiest memory? I can’t pick just one memory, but one of my happiest memories is my wedding day and also being on holiday.
What are your favourite hobbies? Blogging is my favorite hobby – Love it!
Do you like Summer Or Winter I like both for different reason but my favourite season is Spring.
Name three people you admire and why. I admire my Grandad. He is 86 and is still extremely active and has a brilliant social life. He has been through a lot and yet is still the life and soul of our family gatherings. I admire my friend and work colleague Jane. She is the toughest, most loyal, hardworking person I know. I also admire Blogger Lydia Elise Millen who has achieve so much in here blogging career.
What do you love the most about blogging? I love the creativity. I love taking nice photos, writing good content and then pulling it all together to create a blog.
What’s your favourite food/snack? Crisps.
If you could see into the future would you? No.
What is your favourite childhood memory and why? My Mom and Dad used to take us on spur of the moment trips to the beach or to a theme park. I loved that excited feeling when my Dad would wake us really early and tell us to get up because we were going to Blackpool or Alton Towers.
Describe yourself in 5 words. Strong, Calm, Loyal, Headstrong, Ambitious
What’s your biggest achievement? Probably overcoming crippling confidence issues. When I was younger I had zero confidence but as I have got older I have worked hard to build my confidence.
I nominate –
My questions –
- What is your blog about?
- Why did you start a blog?
- How did you pick your blog name?
- What is your favourite post? Leave a link.
- What is your favourite beauty product?
- What is your proudest moment?
- Where is your favourite holiday destination?
- Cat or Dog?
- Were do you live (just rough location, no need for full address lol)
- What is your guilty pleasure
- List 3 things you can’t live without
Hope you enjoyed reading this.